Monday, March 20, 2006

Koong Woh Tong

The legend starts like this... A doctor from imperial palace retired and went back to his hometown, giving out the recipe of this traditional herb and it helped lot lot lot of peoples...

Kong Woh Tong, those who born year-79 before and watch Chinese drama series should remember who is "ma tah"... The drama series 季节 (seasons), and I get to know Gui Ling Gou since that time. Re-visited quite few times to find out what's the difference between theirs and my homemade one... not much different actually. He he...

Half way eating, heard someone ask for help to take photo... then only I remember I should take some photo for these as well... so that's my Gui Ling Gou, snapped when 5% left.

Small bowl will cost you RM4. You should be able to find it at Petaling Street, Mid Valley megamall, 1-Utama, etc.

Technorati Tags:

4 comments:

boo_licious said...

What's the teapot for?

tekko said...

That's syrup (sugar mixed with some honey I think).

Cz Billson said...

thanks for sharing.

i was here.

tekko said...

cz billson : you're welcome!